In stock and dispatched within 3 business days
A unique and compact lens within the Leica M-mount lineup, the Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 is a short telephoto prime characterized by its retractable design and compatibility with the Macro-Adapter-M for close-up shooting. It features a simple but effective four elements in four groups optical design, which maintains sharpness and even illumination throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. A multi-layer anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.6' away with a reproduction ratio of 1:6.7.
When coupled with the optional Macro-Adapter-M and used on a camera featuring live view, this lens is also able to achieve a minimum focusing distance of 16.1" with a reproduction ratio of 1:2. The lens' retractable design also enables it to maintain infinity focus when used with the Macro-Adapter-M.
- Four elements within four groups optical design delivers edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the aperture range.
- Retractable lens design (1.6"-long when collapsed) helps to maintain a compact form factor during traveling.
- A multi-layered anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for color-neutral, contrast-rich imagery.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.7.
- When paired with the optional Macro-Adapter-M, and used on a camera featuring live view, a minimum focusing distance of 16.1" is possible with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:2. Additionally, infinity focusing is still possible when used in combination with the Macro-Adapter-M.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflective Coating
- Retractable Lens Design
- 1:2 Magnification with Macro-Adapter-M
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 39mm